U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 3:48 PM

Worst Customer Service

Frustrated with Xfinity virtual assistant and chat with Agent, I tried to reaching them multiple times and virtual assistance is really frustrated me and at the same time the live agent are transferring the chat to multiple people and they are not able to resolve the issue.

Why we have to spend to much of time in the chat? and why virtual assistance is not able to understand the end user problems properly?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

19 days ago

Hello, @user_75jji4

I'm sorry you were made to feel that way. This is not the experience we want for our loyal customers. Can you tell me more about the reason you reached out, so I can assist? 

1 Message

19 days ago

I couldn't agree more.  Worst customer service ever.  I've been a loyal customer for over 20 years, so frustrated with not being able to talk to a live person.  Has me seriously thinking I need to find a different provider.  The virtual assistant is absolutely terrible.  Keeps giving the same prompts even if I change the response.  It says it will transfer me, but won't.  And I swear the 'Live Chat' is still just a different AI issue.  The system can't resolve my issue.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_uqmn5t, We want to do everything we can to help you. This is not the experience we want for our longtime customers. If we can help, 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here