U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 1:46 PM

Worst customer service ever

Well, since it keeps being made private, I’ll keep posting it!

Wow! This has been deleted twice now!

Xfinity has the absolute WORST customer service in the entire history of the world. I wouldn’t even consider it “customer service” as they only do a disservice. The fact that you can’t get ahold of a real person, in any avenue, is absolutely unacceptable. Even the option that’s, “request a call back” on all 3 options, says it’s not available for call requests! [Edited: "Language"] This company is a complete joke. How are we not allowed to dispute charges? My monthly bill went up over $100 and I have no idea why! I guess I’m the dummy for thinking I can ask someone why this is happening? But nope! We just have to accept it & move on. That’s absolutely ridiculous. If I had literally any other option of internet service, Bug internet, literally anything, I would choose 10/10 to go with the other. Xfinity is awful. & with constant outages, for “improving service in your area” is such [Edited: "Language"], it happens EVERYDAY and I work from home. Yet, I get charged the extra $100.. and I did the math! Since I started service with Xfinity last year, over 30 days in total my service has been down due to “improvements” and I’ve requested compensation for this, got NOTHING. This is beyond cheap, we’re being completely scammed here. Charged whatever they want to charge, no questions asked, or we turn service off & assuming charges go to collections. -100/10 would recommend. Xfinity = Garbage

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

9 days ago

user_aley Thanks for reaching out to us here through our Forums page to get assistance with your billing and service concern. I would be happy to help with both concerns when you are ready. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here