Ba17's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 22nd, 2021 6:00 AM

Closed

Won’t let me login to app, says I’m not a customer

I am getting my router in today and I have been trying to access my account through the app, but when I try to login it redirects me to a page that says “you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details”.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning @Ba17 and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums! We'd be happy to help with your online account concerns. Are you currently logged in as the Primary User? Is this occurring when you attempt to access a specific tab on your online account? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The "not a customer" xFinity Mobile screen pops up when an xFinity account does not list xFinity Mobile on the list of services.  This can occur when switching home addresses (new router setup) or when adding another home address.  xFinity Mobile will incorrectly look at the new address when the xFinity Mobile details persists on the old address.  The fix is to go into the xFinity Account and update the 'DEFAULT' account to whichever one has the xFinity Mobile information.  Of note, there is no indication of this on the My Account screen - I just used trial and error across my various addresses until it worked.

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you. 6-month-old dead thread now being closed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here