U

Friday, June 28th, 2024 4:42 PM

Wire moved and old pole removed

[Edit: Personal Information]

The electric company came and deemed the pole unfit and placed a new pole in the ground and transferred the electrical wires. The Xfinity cable wire remains on the old pole. They explained that they cannot touch another utility’s wires and that we needed to contact xFinity to have the wire moved to the new pole and the old pole removed. I have spoken to Xfinity customer service on 2 occasions and multiple hours. They were supposed to send a truck out but nobody has arrived. I am getting severely frustrated at the lack of service. Can you please let me know when this will be rectified? 

thank you 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

714 Messages

2 days ago

@user_11tm0d Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the help you need from previous contacts. With these types of issues, we can create a ticket to notify the local dispatch of the line work. Our maintenance teams will be scheduled to relocate the lines to the new pole, though depending on existing jobs, there is a window of 14 business days to allow the work to be completed (most of the time). We can look further into the ticket for you and see how we can help further get to a resolution. I see you've already sent us a direct message, so we can continue there in a private setting.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here