U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 20, 2021 12:13 AM

will serve letter

Hi! I need a will serve letter for a new home construction in california. How can I get this?

Responses

ComcastJosephB

Official Employee

• 

302 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_fef578, how are you? I will be happy to do all I can to help but I want to make sure I understand what you need. Are you looking for a letter that confirms if Comcast will provide service at the location? Are you building a new home in California? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes to both questions.

My township specifically requested this in the response to the submittal we gave to the building planning committe:

"Provide will-serve letters from utility companies."

Official Employee

• 

148 Messages

Got it! Let's take a look at the address and see what we can do. Please send us a direct message by selecting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here