U

Friday, December 15th, 2023 10:30 AM

Closed

Wifi pass

I ordered wifi pass for $10 yesterday,  understanding that it was for new customers who don't have internet through xfinity. After I signed up and they took my money, I wanted to ask a question about how do I login with a different device. I called customer service and they asked me for my zip code and address.  I told them and he kept saying it's not coming up that 8 even have an xfinity account.  I told him the6 took the money, and that I've been using the wifi all day. He looked and looked to find my account 9r soneth8ng that says I'm a customer of wifi pass. He just played stupid, so I ended the call. This guy didn't even know any details of what we were talking about. I then asked if somehow I had to already have an xfinity internet account.  He didn't know. Does anyone know how wifi pass works? I thought it was for people who just wanted to get on the internet for a cheap price. It says for new customers only for the $10 promotion.  Someone please be smarter then the guy that works for xfinity, and help me figure this out. I'm sick of companies making mistakes,  then I have to suffer for it. Not happy with the customer service at all.

Official Employee

• 

265 Messages

9 months ago

Hi there! If you signed up for the NOW WiFi pass, there is a dedicated customer service number on the email receipt that was sent to you at the time of purchase. They would be the ones that would have access to your account and the details of it, and they can troubleshoot and walk you through any connection questions you have! Apologies for the difficulties over the phone, when calling the regular Xfinity phone number, we wouldn't have the access to those WiFi pass accounts as only those on the dedicated number would. Have you tried reaching out to the team at the number on your email receipt? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here