U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 1:18 AM

WiFi is not working

I already rebooted it. It’s a brand new router

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

22 days ago

user_acovfg Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your new equipment. Can you provide more detail on what you're experiencing? Is the WiFi network not appearing at all, or does show available but you have no connection?

5 Messages

Line is disconnected at the driveway entry from storm.  It needs to be reattached more securely. There is nothing wrong with the router. It is new. Wire is on my property

5 Messages

I’m headed back to my house. I will be there by 10:40. Knock on my door if you need me

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

I appreciate the details. We would definitely want to get an appointment scheduled so the line can be reconnected and repaired. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and address.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I’m here. Please really devote the connection for me. I would appreciate it

5 Messages

22 days ago

Reinforce the connection

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here