H

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 11:27 AM

Wifi is bugging alot

My wifi is kinda bugging the day we got it, it has been the same all day everyday. I think it have been 5-6 months since we got the wifi box. The wifi box has a BIG ISSUE, although the speed is very good, the wifi is super buggy in calls it will randomly make it so the other person can't hear u voice?, like it mutes u without it saying it muted u. I literally can't talk to someone without re-calling them 4-5 times for them to actually hear me? This issue happens in every call. From Whatsapp to Discord. And it also bugs other things like games, it may disconnect me in the middle of a game and say "Network connection failed" like [Edited: "Language"]? I check the network and it's perfectly fine. I can't join any games as it acts like I have no [Edited: "Language"] internet? I play like 3 multilayer games and this happens in every single one of them. Pls fix this issue, the issue makes the wifi very unreable. It's a home WiFi box/gateway. And yes every device at my house has the same issue 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 days ago

Hi there, @Hashim_R ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. Oh no, I'm truly sorry for the trouble you are having with your modem, I definitely know how frustrating connectivity issues are especially when your gaming. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here