U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 5:19 PM

Why can I not speak to a human?

Tried using the chat agent for a problem with my Xfinity stream app on my Roku box. I did all of the FAQ things. Like restart the box, re sign in, update...etc. Did my diligence and waited in the chat queue. Then when it came to chat, 30 mins without any response with an agent attached. They shouldn't be helping multiple people at the same time if chat with agent is the only option. When we did get to speak to humans, they dealt with one customer at a time. 
So after no answer, I disconnected the chat. Then tried again. But now OF COURSE the wait is even longer. I just want to talk to a human being. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

15 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

15 days ago

Hi there, @user_i6bu87 I'm very sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the Xfinity Stream APP and also for the trouble you are experiencing to get help with this issue. Are you still experiencing trouble with the Stream APP if you are, please don't hesitate to reach back out so we can get you taken care of.-Richard

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here