U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 8:17 PM

WHERE'S MY PACKAGE

So im waitin here ALLLL day for my phone to come in and nothing comes. 10am turns to 11am, 12p, 1, 2, 3, 4pm. finally, i call customer service. 1st woman cant help me, naturally. so i ask to speak to a higher ranked employee so i can get somethin done. i explain my issue which is, 'the driver said he/she attempted to get a signature. noooo one rang my door bell, nooo one left a sticky note sayin they were there. Amazon at least gives you photo confirmation that they left the package, right? nooo one has proof that this driver was here at ALL! Gabriela, the woman i was speakin with, attempted to call the station. afterwards the station tries contactin the driver. no reply 🤔. soo where's the driver? what happened to the driver? why isnt [Edited: Inflammatory] answerin the phone?' no one was able to help me. it's basically jus wait until the next business day to receive my package. This is why your competition is SMASHIN on you because your unable to make the simplest, necessary adjustments to be above, or at the very least, stay equal to your competitors. because fedex is incompetent. show me confirmation that this driver was even here. so now it's my fault i dont have my package. i cant wait to here on news flash that FedEx is no longer a company. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

9 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_pkss89! It is always exciting to get a new phone, I know I too would want to know why my new phone didn’t arrive. We want to make sure this is addressed by the right team. Please reach out to Fedex for additional information on why the package wasn’t delivered. 

2 Messages

ME reach out to TELL u, the company, why it wasnt delivered? Are all the employees at fedex [Edited: "Inflammatory"]? Arent UUUUU supposed to tell MEEEE why it wasn't delivered? i dont need the [Edited: "Language"] simpathy or empathy, i just need my package.so unless THAT'S happenin, id advise you to stop replyin to this survey like it's [Edited: "Language"] social media, otherwise ima keep lightenin this page up wit the worst of the worst

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Here at Comcast, we can provide only general tracking information regarding your package once it's in Fedex's hands. For specific details about why FedEx did not deliver the package, we recommend that you contact FedEx directly @user_pkss89.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here