untkay's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

Friday, February 4th, 2022 3:21 AM

Closed

Where is my Xfinity Rewards Free Bluetooth Speaker?

i'm a diamond member in the xfinity rewards program. I was offered and claimed a bluetooth speaker.  when will I receive this item?  Nothing is in my email to alert me that the item was being shipped.

is there anyway to know when am going to receive my reward? thank you in advance!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @untkay, how are you? Thanks for being a valued Xfinity customer and Diamond Member. I know you are looking forward to enjoying the speaker. I know I would be! When did you redeem the reward or place the order? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

@XfinityJosephA​ Good question. I believe just after the new year. I got a card in the mail with the invite. Problem is there is no confirmation email with a date. The only acknowledgement was the graphic I attaching that says "claimed"

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

@untkay​ Isn't there a way to check the record on your end ? Don't you have access to that data?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification on that! We will be glad to take a look at this in more detail but will need to obtain some of your personal information. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

ok i followed your instruction and sent the message. waiting for answers 

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@untkay​ I'm sorry to hear the trouble you're going thru.  I really don't know if you would get the speaker or not.  Reason being that I and many other customers are experiencing similar issues.  We were promised a $300 visa gift card for either signing up new internet service or signing up new xfinity mobile.  And none of us got the gift card.  We all tried contacting xfinity and they just sent us to another department.  Never got a straight answer.  I pretty much give up hope on it.  It feels like this is just a scam that they are trying to get as many people to sign up service and screw them later.  This is some serious deceptive business practices.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

I received this email from Comcast today (2/8) concerning the Bluetooth speaker I requested on 12/28:

Here's more information on your Xfinity reward

We're sorry you have not yet received your Xfinity Rewards Holiday Gift. Due to supply chain issues, the shipment of your item has been delayed. Your gift is scheduled to ship the week of  March 21, 2022.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I also received an email similar to the one you received on 2/8 (different ship date). I requested my speaker on 12/29.

We're sorry you have not yet received your Xfinity Rewards Holiday Gift. Due to supply chain issues, the shipment of your item has been delayed. Your gift is scheduled to ship the week of March 28, 2022.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I received a phone call (2/9) from customer service about the rewards speaker just to make sure I received any updated information. It sounds like Xfinity is trying to make sure we are informed as much as possible.

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

did you all receive the messages at your comcast email accounts?

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Thank you for your email address. I apologize, I do not quite understand what you are asking. Did you send information to a comcast email account or what do you mean by " did you all receive the messages at your comcast email accounts?"? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

I am asking the members who received notices about the free speaker if they were notified at their individual accounts via comcast email services

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I Redeemed my Rewards in December and haven't received anything when i check it says the same as you ships 4-6 weeks and wait on a email to track it if they wasn't going to honor this then why do it! Iguess they just wait until you forget

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@bm49 Thank you for reaching out about the Bluetooth Speaker. I can understand the frustration this has caused. Due to shipping delays, the speakers did not ship within the standard 8 week time frame. The speakers are due to ship out on March 21st. Once they have shipped you should receive it within 7-10 days 

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

Ok today is March 21. I have been waiting all year. lets see what happens

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

still waiting here again

Official Employee

• 

292 Messages

Hello, @untkay_abialay, thank you for letting us know.  We would be happy to investigate the delay further. Please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

292 Messages

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through peer-to-peer chat. We deeply appreciate it, and we know that your time is valuable; we will do everything in our power to address and resolve any questions or concerns you may have today. Let's get started!

I would be happy to find out what is going on with your BT speaker! I know you have been waiting a very long time! To get started, may I have your first and last name and complete service address, please?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

LOL I don't think I'll get mine either. I ordered my Free Diamond level gift right around Christmas time. I never received the email that they said would arrive, confirming my order. Just went and looked to see if anything has changed, and of course it still says the same as everyone else is saying...that I redeemed it, and it would be arriving within 4 to 6 weeks....it's been about 13 to 14 weeks already. 
By the time they "might" ship it out, I'll be dead. With the amount I pay monthly, Xfinity shouldn't make anyone wait this long for a "gift." 

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. I understand that you placed an order to receive one of your rewards that you qualified for, and you have yet to receive it. I can totally imagine the inconvenience behind this, and I will be happy to look into this for you. Rest assured; you're with the pros, and our Digital Care Team is here, every step of the way! 

Before we begin, can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Even after logging in, the "xifinity support" area won't allow me to type anything, to send my information to you. 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

I'm sorry to here you are having issues when trying to reach out to us here. Are you getting any error message? Have you tried to clear your cookies and cache?         

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Have you heard anything about the speaker we were promised?  I’ve been a loyal customer for over 33 years and thought they were serious about a reward.  Guess our speakers were instead invested in spaceships and yacht.  Sure would enjoy a speaker.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Hello there! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today! We'd be so happy to address these service concerns, and we appreciate your patience. We are very sorry for any logistical delays in getting this Xfinity Reward to you, and would love to help address this issue with you 1-1. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

On 3/31 my "UPS My Choice" account posted this info:

Ship From: COMCAST

8:38 AM Label Created: Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

Today, 4/4, 4 days later, the status is still the same.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Hi BruceW - What location is the shipment from and the weight? I have two shipments listed from UPS. The labels were created on 3/8/22, the weight is 3#, and the location is from SWEDESBORO, NJ. Maybe this is my speaker, even thought I did receive an email from Xfinity that the speaker would ship the week of 3/28/22 (nothing yet per UPS My Choice).

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

... The labels were created on 3/8/22 ...

Ouch! My UPS My Choice account shows "Ship From: HACKETTSTOWN, NJ; Weight: 3.00 LBS". That appeared on 3/31 and has not changed since then.

I wasn't aware that you had replied until just now, because:

There are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post (by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...") the author of the post you are Commenting on is notified of your response. But for reasons known only to Comcast if you select Reply, the author of the post you are Replying to is NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

ETA: Today (4/4) at 6:33 PM the UPS My Choice status changed to "On the Way, Origin Scan: Baltimore, MD".

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

BT speaker received today 4/5/2022. Seems to work OK.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Received my speaker today 4/6/22

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

2 years ago

OMG I looked on my UPS account and it looks like mine is coming Friday!!!!!

Departed from Facility
Baltimore, MD, United States

Will let everyone know...

Frequent Visitor

• 

34 Messages

2 years ago

Finally got mine today. Took forever. I blame Brandon.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Hey there @untkay Wee are so glad that you've received your speaker! Thank you also for your patience as we worked through those shipping delays. If you have any issues with this device, please reach out and let us know as soon as you can. We'll always be her for you with whatever you need. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m waiting on my speaker claimed in December as well. I have a ticket number and keep getting the runaround when asking for the status. Was on hold with the reward department waiting to talk to a live person for an hour then got disconnected

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Still waiting since 18th December. Received email ship 3/28 and it's now 4/09.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @ooru56n thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our community forums. We dearly apologize for the shipping delays. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team would love to take a deeper look at your Bluetooth speaker's estimated shipping week.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Hello Xfinity,

Will you please check on the status of shipping a speaker to me?  I know everyone wants a speaker and I’ve noticed a lot of folks have received theirs.  Just curious when mine might ship.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hi there! Our team can help. To get started, can you please create a new public text submission without your account information?  Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can get started on your request. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm also waiting for my bluetooth speaker, which I requested in early January. I haven't received any status update emails. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_9f8f84, and sorry to hear about the delay in getting your speaker. I would be happy to check in with our rewards department for you to see the status of it arriving to you. Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here