jweiler81906's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 8th, 2021 12:00 PM

Closed

Where is my stuff? Why do your agents keep telling me lies?

I ordered an updated gateway to XB7 Gen 3 or better back on 12/15 and was charged for it. I waited two weeks and contacted customer support. I was told by the online agent that the item was damaged in transit and was redispatched and would arrive yesterday and that someone would contact me with a tracking number. It did not and I never received a call, obviously. I contacted customer support again only to be told that the order was never entered into the system and that the whole damaged in transit and redispatched thing was pure fiction and that you would send me the gateway priority mail and it would arrive in 24 hours. The agent said he sent me a confirmation link but could not provide any confirmation or order or transaction number. I waited 30 minutes for the link to arrive only to get an error page because the link was expired! The agent assured me that I would get a priority call in the next 30 minutes and of course the call never came. Is this the kind of customer support you pride yourself on? Lies upon lies upon lies after charging me for hardware you won't ship? This is truly intolerable and I need xfinity to hold somebody accountable for this mess. Who do I need to annoy to get something accomplished because at this point if Mr. David Watson, your CEO wasn't unreachable and hiding behind a maze of flunkies to run interference for him I would call him up and give him a piece of my mind. Truly shamerful, xfinity.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @jweiler81906, this is no good, and I'm sure Dave agrees. I'm getting this issue escalated for you, apologies for the wait, the supply chain issues, and the back-end issues that prevented the agent from fixing it. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you very much.  How can start the dialog to get this resolved?

Best,

Justin Weiler

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

Hey Justin, we are having the team work on it in the background for us. Private message me and we’ll keep the conversation going there

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @jweiler81906, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page about your billing and equipment exchange concerns. We truly apologize for the delay in getting back to you. It's upsetting to hear you feel this way, this is not the kind of experience we strive for our customers to receive by any means. You have reached the right team to assist you and we would love to further look into everything for you along with, getting your replacement equipment shipped out. We value you being a customer with us and we want to make this right! 

We have responded to your private message and look forward to hearing back from you there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here