What counts toward new usage cap?
What sorts of activity will be counted against the new 1.2TB monthly data usage cap? For example:
* Cable-TV shows watched on my television?
* Cable-TV shows watched via the browser on a PC attached to my home network?
* Shows and movies streamed from a streaming service like Amazon Prime?
* Video conferences?
* Other Internet activity - visiting regular websites, uploading and downloading files, etc
* Watching cable shows using the Comcast app on a non-Comcast device such as a Verizon or TMobile cellphone?
* All of the above?