U

Friday, August 25th, 2023 9:33 AM

Closed

We received your cancelation request

I just order my service earlier this month 8-12. Yesterday my service was disconnected without my permission I checked my email & saw someone put in a cancellation request. I was on the phone for almost an hour trying to get this issue resolved. I was promised a callback last night no one bothered to call me I had to google search to find similar people going through the same thing. I've already reached out to another internet provider. If this is how Comcast treat new customers than I better off without them. Here's the kicker this morning guess what was in my inbox. If you guess another "we received your cancelation request" email. You was right this is insane not only am I thinking about changing my ISP I'm also thinking about cancelling my Xfinity mobile service. I have to go through a automated phone system 10 times to get an actual person on the line. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcast @user_0161a5. I want to thank you for giving us this new opportunity to work with and your family for all of your entertainment needs! We are sorry to hear that your account got disconnected without your permission. We would like to take a look at your account and see what was the reason the account was disconnected. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here