sportsychick's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 21st, 2022 3:23 AM

Closed

Want to speak to representative in the United States

I have an ongoing issue with phantom data charges and I have been trying to get a US-based representative who can delete the overages. The overseas peeps are impossible for my old ears to understand and they're not empowered to delete these overcharges. I've been working with tech support for over 7 months about these data charges that periodically triple for no known reason. I'm a single, 75 year old woman who lives alone and isn't using this data and yet Comcast doesn't care about helping a 30-year customer. Several reps in the last few days said they'd escalate my call to the right person but no one ever calls back. I'm at wits end. Anyone know a way to get a native english speaker to call and work with me?

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @sportsychick We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how important it is to ensure your data is correct. We do have a specialized team who can investigate this for you and see what is happening. Please reach out to our Customer Security Assurance team at 1-888-565-4329. They are open 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week. They have the tools and resources to be able to investigate the high data usage and get this resolved for you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here