oregonducks444's profile

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 9:08 PM

Want to get the XB8

25 year Triple Play customer (if you still call it that) Have noticed others requesting an XB8.  Over the years we have become a device heavy home looking for next step up from XB7.  I would like it shipped can I DM the Xfinity Rep who replies so you can check my account details. Do not want to unhook mine and take a chance the store doesn't have one. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

5 months ago

Hi @oregonducks444,

Thank you for reaching out. We can absolutely help get you a new device. The device eligibility can vary depending on what speed tier you have, but I'll give this a look. I can have the device shipped directly at $15.00 or check the store inventory if you prefer to pick it up instead at no cost.  

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

Thank you very much that answered it :) 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I'm glad we can help @oregonducks444. You can send a DM when you have a moment, and we can go over the best options that work for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

5 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here