torturedzen's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, December 1st, 2021 4:18 PM

Closed

Want new plan

My monthly bill has become outrageous. When I try to shop for new plans I keep seeing message "We're sorry" or "Looks like you already have an order". What [Edited: "Language"] is going on?

I try to 'manage' TV plan to remove premium channels and all I see is "Do you want to add a channel?" No, I don't! Plus, the "chat assistant" is worthless. I click an option and I get caught in a loop ending up where I started! If all these online customer options are designed to alleviate actual calls to customer service then, from what I've experienced so far, it more or less fails. A customer should not have to suffer through repeated slow page transitions and mounting frustration in an attempt to make changes to their XFinity plan! So now it comes down to speaking with an support agent and somehow negotiating a less costly plan I can live with!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, torturedzen. We appreciate you posting here in the community for support. Thanks for taking the time! 

We totally understand your frustration with managing your plan. You're in the right place for help! Outside of cost, are there any other changes you're interested in making to your plan/level of service?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here