Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Dec 16, 2021 2:58 AM

Closed

Very upset with Xfinity and their customer service

We received a text message from Xfinity saying 

And I quote:

To help you stay connected, xfinity recently applied a one time credit to your account towards any balance owed. If you need assistance with your Internet Essentials bill moving forward, we encourage you to enroll in the federal Emergency Broadband Benefits (EBB) program where you can receive a temporary bill credit that covers the $9.95 monthly cost of your Internet Essentials service for the duration of the EBB program 

Learn more and enroll at

http://t.xfin.me/C2E4FEA

Unquote 

So I go online to Xfinity..my account 

And it shows I still owe my total original bill.

So I call customer service and am told the apply a credit for past due balance when enrolled in EBB

So i ask this

Why does the message say 

#1 To help stay connected xfinity applied a one time credit to my  account towards any balance owed 

#2 If I need assistance with my internet essentials bill moving forward 

They encourage me to enroll in the Ebb program if infact I already need to be enroll to get the one time credit. 

That makes no sense

My blood pressure is so high right now 

Iv called customer service 3 times to get no where

Was someone at the company board and decided to send a message to get someone upset as an end result just to see if the could get their blood pressure high enough to give them a stroke,?

I kept asking for a supervisor or someone that could understand what the words in the text was saying and they kept coming to the EBB program 

What part of if I need FURTHER ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE  

OR

HAS BEEN APPLIED 

DON'T THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON THREE DIFFERENT CALLS UNDERSTAND?

Official Employee

• 

773 Messages

1 year ago

@user_95f90b, I think it's best we take a closer look at your account since it involves billing information. There's a lot to focus on including the time it takes a credit to post your account. When you have a moment use the Direct Message icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." I promise we will do all we can to help and get you the information you need about your subscription and the situation. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Here is a 2 PC copy of the text message I originally received

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Here is the 2 of 2 

Copy of original text that we received

Official Employee

• 

752 Messages

Thank you for the information, @user_95f90b. I see you were working with us in a private message and we have recently responded to you. If you can please get back to us at your earliest convenience, we would love the opportunity to continue assisting you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Youa re not alone. Screwed and nothing I can do to get help. I dont ask questions the right way. I keep getting the message to rephrase my issue. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_338465 I spent 3 hours back and forth yesterday and here I am again still trying to resolve this...

Then today I go to my neighbor to take them some food to try to help them out because her husband just passed away recently. 

The son opens the door and doesn't inform me that his mother is positive for covid so I step inside to see if she can use any of the items I have available for her

It's then I'm told she has covid and has been on lockdown going on a week. 

So now if they don't honor  the message they sent me I'm going to lose my service because before I received the messages regarding giving me a one time credit  I had set up a payment arrangement for Dec 19.

But now because I came into direct contact with covid I won't be able to donate plasma tomorrow and that was how I intended on making my payment.  

With the money I would have gotten for donating 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here