laedw's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 4:00 PM

Very unhappy with my bill

My two year Preferred Latino Dbl contract expired.  However, the "comparable" two year contract is not very comparable nor is it economically feasible.  I was told that my old package is no longer ffered and I was offered another package and was told that my bill would not increase.  I just received my bill and it has significantly increased.  It reflects "services removed" charges and the same services added for a fee which has significantly increased my bill.  This is totally unacceptable!  Of course, I was told by a customer service rep that Xfinity is not offering any promotion packages that will decrease my bill.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to snip the cable cord!  

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, @laedw

We would love to get your service pricing around a point that works best for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here