L

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 17, 2021 5:48 PM

Closed

vacation hold

Will vacation hold support my network thermostat and security monitors?

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

385 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @LRX! Thanks for coming to the community with your questions about our Seasonal Convenience Plans. Typically, signing up for this plan ("vacation hold") means your Xfinity Internet is disabled, unless we're able to offer you Seasonal Internet Access to keep items connected such as your thermostat and security monitors. It also depends on your location, though. What state do you have service in? We'll see what we can find out for you!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinitySara I'm in Washington State and my account is now on vacation but I am unable to see any of my things at home.

XfinityOtto

Official Employee

• 

397 Messages

Thanks for letting me know, @LRX. I'd like to pull up your account to see what is going on exactly. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here