U

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 4:43 PM

Utility Easement Encroachment Approval

I am building a pool in my back yard and the City planning department of Pembroke Pines Florida says I need an Utility encroachment letter from all utility companies in order to get permits approved. I did call 811 and nothing for comcast passes across the area where I want to build the pool. I basically need a letter from Xfinity indicating that it is OK--or that they have no objection--for me to build my pool.  I've called and talked to almost 10 people and nobody can help me.  Please help! 

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_c18g4l! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. My team is here to support you and would be more than happy to better assist you with this easement request. Please send us a Direct Message so that we can better help! Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area

1 Message

i am having the same issue as the person with the pool. I am awaiting an approval on my plat application which requires a letter stating Xfinity/Comcast has no objections . I basically need a letter from Xfinity indicating that it is OK--or that they have no objection--for me to build living space in a existing steel building.  There is no need to dig as the electric, water, etc is already installed. Please help I cannot proceed and this has me on hold till I get that letter.

I can be reached via email at [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_9ui014! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team here on Forums. I'd be more than happy to help! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

5 months ago

@user_c18g4l thank you for sending the direct message, I'll follow up with you there to continue. 

3 Messages

25 days ago

Hello I live in Richmond, TX and need to get approval for concrete that is over easement? How can I do so?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi @sahmadc Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with a ticket for your easement questions. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thanks, I've done so, do you know how long the response time is?  My HOA has not given me much time to get this done. Thanks 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@sahmadc​ 

Thanks, I've done so, do you know how long the response time is?  My HOA has not given me much time to get this done. Thanks 

Did you send the DM to Xfinity Support as the instructions stated or to XfinityJanelle?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

3 Messages

Yes I did, just waiting to hear back.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here