U

Friday, July 12th, 2024 2:13 PM

Usage internet

Suddenly my internet usage is being used up so fast, cannot get to a live agent nor even one to chat with via text as it keeps for days saying unable to connect

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

user_y0bc46 Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out via forums regarding your recent internet usage. Have you been able to log into your account via the Xfinity app or xfinity.com to view your connected devices? 

We recommend checking the devices currently connected on your network and disconnecting any that you do not recognize. 

You may connect with us directly if you are still unsure, by sending us a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

19 days ago

I am having the same issue. Called the security assurance number and was no help at all. i also have posted about this. did you ever get it resolved?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here