U

Monday, June 24th, 2024 8:39 AM

Urgent: Extreme Dissatisfaction with Xfinity Internet Service

Dear Comcast Xfinity Customer Service,

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction and frustration with the consistently unreliable internet service I have experienced recently. As someone who works and runs a business exclusively from home from a desktop computer, a stable and dependable internet connection is not just a convenience but a critical necessity for me to fulfill work obligations promptly.

Over the past seven days, my internet has been down for a total of over 20 hours, resulting in significant financial losses. The unreliability of your service has caused me to miss crucial deadlines for projects, which has already cost me hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. From your given outage map, the outages only seem to affect my address and only a few others in the area. This situation is completely unacceptable. 

I demand immediate action to resolve this issue and prevent future disruptions. Furthermore, I expect some type of compensation for the financial losses and inconvenience caused by your unreliable service. I insist on a full refund for at least one month of service to reflect the inadequate level of service I have received. 

If this matter is not promptly addressed to my satisfaction, I will have no choice but to terminate my services with Xfinity and seek a reliable provider elsewhere. Moreover, I will not hesitate to discourage everyone in my personal and professional network from using Xfinity services.

I urge you to take this matter seriously and provide me with a detailed plan of action to rectify the reliability issues with my internet service. I have been an Xfinity customer for 10 years now, and I am becoming fed up with dealing with these unexpected disruptions and lack of satisfactory resolution. 

I expect to hear from you at your earliest convenience regarding the steps you will take to resolve this situation.

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

7 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 days ago

user_8qtxek, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit our forums page for help with the service concerns. As a customer and a business owner myself, I understand the frustration that this has caused you. I am sorry to learn about this experience. At XFINITY, we strive in ensuring that you receive the services that you pay for once the issue is resolved. We will surely miss your business. We can help and will do everything within our power to rectify this as quickly as possible. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here