U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 7:32 PM

URGENT!!! Downed Xfinity pole on my property

Hello,

There is a downed pole on my property that PPL has claimed is Xfinity's responsibility to remove. PPL has filed multiple forms for Xfinity to remove it. I have called multiple times for Xfinity to remove it from my property. It has already damaged both my lawn and BENT the stop sign next to it. With construction across the street, I fear it may also damage my sidewalk and the utility pole (which it is leaning heavily on) if it falls any further. Both times that I managed to get a hold of someone, I was promised that it would be promptly removed, and that they would send someone within 3 days. The customer service reps must have been incompetent, as both times they showed up at my mom's house (against my repeated instructions). 

For reference, here are the Xfinity ticket numbers:

• Edit: [Personal Information]

This pole needs to be removed! It is literally hanging by the wires. If it falls, which it will, it could damage my sidewalk, the cars that park on my street, the stop sign, my sidewalk, and God forbid a person. Please PLEASE send someone out to remove it, it is continuing to worsen. 

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

17 days ago

Hey there, user_oyiu0n! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I am very sorry to hear about the experience with getting the pole resolved. Safety is our number one priority, and we will make sure to dive into the details to get the pole removed safely. Can you please DM us to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here