U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 5:34 PM

Upload speed

Service interruption all morning. Why am I having upload speed issues today?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

@user_rmwrkj Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I hope your week has started well and understand how inconvenient a slow internet connection can be. Our team is here to help resolve it as quickly as possible. To assist you effectively, could you please provide more details about the issue? Specifically, any error messages you might be seeing, when the problem started, and whether it's affecting all devices or just specific ones would be helpful. Also, do you experience this issue when hardwired directly into your modem or just when using Wi-Fi? 

Additionally, if you've already tried any troubleshooting steps or if there are any other observations you've made, please let me know. The more information you can provide, the better equipped we'll be to address the issue promptly. 

9 Messages

I have tried troubleshooting. And it is not isolated to one device. Both my PC's are heard wired to the modem and this has been an on going issue addressed multiple times. Today the upload speed has been pretty bad. And both me and my wife work from home

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_rmwrkj, If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here