U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 5:05 AM

Upgrade to unlimited plan

I need to upgrade to an unlimited data plan. Yes I actually need the data, 1.2 TB is not enough. I will not be using Xfinity's hardware.
I have tried using the /buy/plan/checkout/XFINUDAT link provided in the support articles, it claims to be temporarily available, and has done so for an unreasonable length of time.

If this is not resolved in a timely matter I will be terminating my Xfinity plan.  

It is genuinely absurd that I am even having to make this post.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

24 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

24 days ago

Hey there, user_jsh261! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am very sorry to hear about the troubles with getting unlimited data added onto your account, and the site not loading. We can certainly help with getting the unlimited data added with your own device, and document the feedback regarding the site not loading. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

23 days ago

Good evening again! Just wanted to circle back here to confirm that we were able to add Unlimited Data to your account. If you need anything else, submit a new post, and we'll be there to assist. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here