U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 10:53 PM

Upgrade gateway email - I get an error on final submission

I received an email to upgrade my gateway on 9/25/2024. When I click on the link I get to a page that says I currently have a model XB6 and I can upgrade to a "New Modem". 

"1 device selected to be updated We'll send a Self-Install Kit in the mail." I click "continue" and it takes me to a page asking me to confirm. I check the box about returning the used equipment and click "Submit order". No matter which browser I use, and even on my phone, I get "! Looks like something went wrong Please reload the page and try again."

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

11 days ago

@user_g716zz, hello! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums, and thank you for your first post. I am here to help. I can get the modem upgrade ordered for you. Just send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started. I'll see you there! 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
•Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

6 days ago

I'm having the same problem.

Posting to access DM

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_qy0r20! I noticed you have already sent us a DM. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please wait to be invited to send us a Direct Message. We can certainly assist with upgrading your modem and will be responding to your DM soon.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here