U

Friday, May 24th, 2024 10:13 PM

unlimited data

I do not have the option to upgrade to an unlimited data plan online, please help me get this upgrade.

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

5 months ago

That is strange, I appreciate you attempting the self service options though. We can ensure it applies or see what is stopping it from being available online. Some accounts such as bulk or apartment set-ups have it included automatically. Send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

(edited)

5 Messages

5 months ago

You must purchase more from Xfinity/Comcast to get "unlimited" data. Xfinity will tell you that you must pay every month to buy their modem/router. Using their hardware is not required, [Edit: Inflammatory]. Xfinity will try and put you into a new package with their hardware. Xfinity sets the data caps, they make "unlimited" data into something they can sell. Xfinity/Comcast are [Edit: Inflammatory].  

(edited)

1 Message

9 days ago

I am having the issue as well. This URL http://xfinity.com/buy/plan/checkout/XFINUDAT  gives an error that unlimited data is temporarily unavailable.

From what I have read I need to post at least once so the Direct Messaging Option is visible. Hence this reply.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here