M

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 10, 2021 2:43 AM

Unlimited data

I’d like to add unlimited data but every time I try, I get the “temporarily unavailable “ message. We go over the 1.2 TB every [Edited: "Language"] month, which seems impossible but that’s a whole other thing. 

How can I add the $30/month Unlimited data? 

This post was escalated on September 10, 2021 by Again

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

159 Messages

11 d ago

Thank you for reaching out to is here for assistance with your account. I'd be more than happy to do a comparison analysis of how much data you are you using each month to see if adding the unlimited data plan would be beneficial. I am not a fan of having inconsistent charges on my bills. I don't mind paying for something, as long as I know that my bill will be this every month. I am big fan of covering all my bases. Could you please send me a Direct Message with your full name and address? To send me a Direct Message, please click on the "Direct Messaging" button (looks like a chat box icon located in the upper right, left of the bell icon, and will say "Direct Messaging" when you hover over it. After clicking that, then click the pen/pad icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. Thank you for your time. 

New to the Community?

Start Here