M

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 9:22 PM

Unlimited data

I am trying to add unlimited data to my internet plan, but every time I click the link it says the service is not available to me. I would like to add the unlimited ASAP to avoid future overages. Can you please help me?

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

89.2K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section. And for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

293 Messages

2 m ago

Hi there, @M_siska! I would love to assist with getting Unlimited added for you. I appreciate your attempt to add it yourself online, and apologize for the error you've run into. Unlimited data is backdated to the beginning of the month it's added in (first of the month to last of the month, it does not follow billing periods). So if we add it today, it'll cover all usage in July for the full charge. If added tomorrow, it'll cover data for August. Were you looking to have it added for July usage or Aug? Please send us a chat message with your first and last name. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

New to the Community?

Start Here