matt5445's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 27, 2021 12:00 AM

Unlimited Data

Hello,

I would like to add the unlimited data plan to my account. I have my own modem and I cant find where to add the unlimited data to my account.

Thank you

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastAbbie

Official Employee

• 

227 Messages

2 m ago

Thanks for allowing us to assist with switching you to unlimited data this morning! As I said in our private message, we are here 24-7 for any and all of your account needs, so please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up! Have a great weekend! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

74 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Forums. You are in the right place to our Unlimited Data plan. Thank you for taking the time to do this with us. 

Could you please send me a private message and include your first and last name? To send me a private message, please click on my name "ComcastDaryl" and click "Send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here