Thu, Jan 20, 2022 5:03 PM
I own my own equipment and I am trying to add Unlimited Data to my services, however when I try I get an message saying this is "Temporarily Unavailable".
4 m ago
Hi there, @user_639956, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing an issue trying to add Unlimited Data to your account through our website. Please rest assure, you have reached the right team for assistance. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Thank you - I sent a direct message.