fernandez_ajm's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 10:00 AM

Unlimited Data Plan Unavailable

I have been trying to add the unlimited data plan to my current service, but I either get an error or a message saying the option is currently unavailable. I have tried calling and through a online chat but haven't had any luck in solving this issue. 

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

4 m ago

@fernandez_ajm 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @fernandez_ajm! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear our website isn't working for you but I would love to take a look and help you get unlimited added to your plan. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here