Moua's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, November 7th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Unlimited Data Plan Unavailable

Hi, I'm looking to update my data plan to be unlimited, but the website says its unavailable. How can I sign up for it?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Moua 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, Moua! Good morning and thanks for posting here in the Community. 🙂

That's odd that you received an error when trying to add unlimited data. Rest assured we can definitely help out. Was this the link that you tried when it didn't work: https://comca.st/38nIDEb ? If so, please send me a PM with your first and last name and I can manually add it for you. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for responding. Unfortunately I don't see an option to send a PM to you with my details.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for letting me know! Which device are you reaching out to me on, is it a mobile device by chance? That may be the issue. I will try to send you a PM now and if you don't receive it within a few moments, feel free to post publicly again and we can try another route. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Hey there, I've clicked on your name and it sends me to view your profile. However, I still don't see an option to send you a message. All I see are your number of posts / kudos, badges, and your latest posts, with nothing on the right side. Could you send me a PM?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Oh OK, yes. This should help! To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Let me know if you have any trouble with that, I can go ahead and send you a PM directly if needed.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, just letting you know I sent the private message to you. Thank you!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Awesome, anytime! 🙂 I went ahead and responded to your PM, feel free to get back to me there at your convenience. No rush!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here