mballew654's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 11, 2020 3:00 AM

Unlimited Data for Internet

I am trying to determine if my account actually has the unlimited data for internet.

I had contacted customer service and got some conflicting information. First I was told that I had it, but the unlimited accounts were all going away, which is contray to what you are advertising. Second, I was told to not worry about it, because we only use about 1500 gigabytes per month and that is below the 1.2 terabyte limit...ah no that is slightly less than 1.5 terabytes.

So trying to find out what is what and if I don't have it, how to add it, which I thought I already had however, can't find any actual details on the account services.

Any help from customer service would be great.

Responses

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

6 m ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-plan for more than you ever wanted to know about the data cap.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks.

See the same issue others report, Temporarily Unavailable.

I guess I will just schedule an appointment and go to the office.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@mballew654 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

New to the Community?

Start Here