U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 2:33 PM

Unfulfilled repair appointments times three

We work from home and had a line go down on Friday the 27th. We called and were told someone would be here Friday, then called Saturday when no one showed up. We were then told it would be Sunday. Sunday no show we call and find out our ticket was entered wrong and we weren’t assigned to anyone. So I call this morning to confirm and was told again that it was wrong and the appointment is now tomorrow. Three days of bs and lost income. It the repair isn’t done today I’m calling Metronet and will spread the word about this issue.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

19 days ago

@user_2hc213 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. As someone who works from home myself, I 100% understand the frustration if you don't have working services. It is important to me that we help you resolve this. I'd like to get a look at the account and see what's happening. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
A "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here