U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 21st, 2022 4:40 PM

Closed

Underground Cable Replacement

Hi

I ordered the Xfinity internet service on 12/18/2021 but I had no internet service for 2 months.

I called and chatted with multiple customer service but they just arranged the basic technicians only, not burying tech.

Not even started the utility line mark yet.

If I have an alternate internet provider, I definitely would like to cancel the Xfinity internet service.

Thank You,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

105.6K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

The cable job was done last Thursday(2/24) & Friday(2/25) as soon as I posted this.

Thank You,

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

I am so glad to hear your line was completed. That is awesome! Welcome to the Comcast family @user_ed8e02. I am going to close this post. If you have any further questions or concerns moving forward please don't hesitate to reach out. The Digital Care team is a one-stop-shop for assistance with everything from billing to technical. Plus, we are available 24/7 on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Xfinity Forums, so you can reach us when it is best for you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here