U

Monday, February 26th, 2024 2:30 AM

Underground cable installation

Signed up for xfinity service in Nov. 2023. Still waiting for underground cable installation 3 months later. Why?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

Hi, @user_d634lj. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well besides the current headache with the line. I agree that 3 months is certainly a long time, and we should have had this cleared up. I'll gladly dive in to review any previous tickets and go over our next steps. 

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Messages

4 months ago

I've already gone around in that circle, more than once. Was hoping for some actual help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_d634lj 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (shaped like a chat bubble next to the notification bell)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Let me know if this works for you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

OK, I did this.  Please see if you can get this expedited.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

I know you've done alot already, and I am grateful for your efforts. To get a full view of what occurred or what is going on, I would need to fully access the account. This will also help me provide the assistance you need to get this fixed once and for all. If you have time, we'll be here for you.

4 Messages

4 months ago

What chat icon? Don't see one. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

There is no chat icon!!!  Seems Comcast's left hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @cheadled! Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. We ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

24 days ago

Instructions for dealing with issues like this (I have one, as well) is always to click on the chat icon on the top right of this page.  There is no such icon.   My issue is moving a comcast cable to a new PSE (in the PNW) power pole, as the old power pole was about to fall over.  Comcast seems to be connected to that power pole.  I would like the Comcast cable moved to the new pole, as would my next door neighbor.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I appreciate you for clarifying that @cheadled! The steps Vinney shared are the current step-by-step instructions for sending a direct message. Please see this thread here for an example.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

24 days ago

Exact same problem here.  Completely unable to find even an option in the chat bot to deal with an old pole issue that comcast has piggy-backed onto.  

Got nowhere in the vicious cycle of the Comcast "Customer Service" ?? chat bot.

I'm ready to cancel my entire Comcast contract and work with another company.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here