U

Saturday, October 5th, 2024 5:11 PM

Unburied cable in my back yard

Weeks ago comcast line techs had to replace a cable from one node to another and that cable crossed under by yard.  I talked to the techs that day the assured me that it will be buried fast and it hasn't.  Even though this will affect me right now if the cable is not buried this coming week I will remove the liability from my back yard if Xfinity does not bury the cable.   I already have talked with a sales rep at Ezze Fiber about replacing Comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

14 days ago

user_rtznbc Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team to bring your line concerns to our attention. We try to bury lines as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 14 business days to be completed. I'd be happy to take a look at your account, and provide any updates we have received from our local tech team. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here