P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 8:22 PM

Unable to switch phone to unlimited data.

I have been going on line to try to switch my mobile phone to unlimited data for two days.  I keep getting this message:

Failed to process change

Something isn’t right, so we can't process your change. Wait a few minutes, then try again.
Can you help me, please?
Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

118 Messages

5 m ago

Hello, thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums today. I recommend reaching out directly to our Xfinity Mobile team members who are the experts in all things Xfinity Mobile including billing and changes to your account. You can reach them by phone 1-888-936-4968 or through their website  https://comca.st/33QhsSf.

Our Forums team is here to assist with all your other Xfinity services, billing and account changes as needed. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any other questions or concerns about your internet, cable, home phone or home security services. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityChristy 

I tried the website, already.  I have not been able to find anyplace to contact a human being there, and none of the automated responses were helpful.  I will try the phone number you gave me.  I just don't understand why I cannot reach help online.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Official Employee

• 

118 Messages

You're welcome. I know our Xfinity Mobile team will be able to to help over the the phone and answer all your questions and concerns about Xfinity Mobile. If you are having an issues or concerns with any of your other services, this team is here to help and can do it all. I set a reminder to check back with you Thursday to make sure things are moving along. If you need anything else before then, please reach out. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

@pinkbirdy

Hello again! I hope your day is going well so far. I wanted to check in with you today, as promised, to make sure you were able to successfully switch to Unlimited Data for your XFINITY Mobile plan. Are you still experiencing issues making the switch on your plan? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here