Schirm94M's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 10:00 AM

Unable to shop for new plans

My promotional price for internet expired and now it is more than I am wanting to pay per month. Everytime I try to look at available plans it tells me I have to call customer service. Why can't I see what is available without having to call someone?

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

That is a great question, and thank you for posting, @Schirm94M! I know how much of an inconvenience that may be especially if you don't necessarily have the time to call in. Unfortunately, depending on the services you have or are trying to change, it may require the order to be processed by an agent. You've come to the BEST place to get help. We can also be contacted on Reddit, you can like us on Facebook, or follow us @ComcastCares on Twitter! We have an awesome team of Corporate Digital Care agents on standby and ready if and when you need us. 

To get started here, please send a private message with your full name as it appears on your billing statement and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here