U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 6:16 PM

Unable to activation my account

I’m getting an error message "Restore your internet service to continue" and "you'll need to chat with Xfinity Assistant to turn it back on." then "I'm sorry, I'm having trouble accessing your billing details. You can manage your bill in My Account or try again here later." when I  tried to  activation with Xfinity app. My modem is fine, I could find ID on online and I don't think there is a problem with the bill but I cannnot activate Xfinity service. How can I do activate?

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

4 m ago

@user_6746c8 Hello and thank you for reaching out, and oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue in activating your Xfinity Internet, that can definitely be very frustrating. I would be more than happy to help get your Xfinity Internet and services activated and running smoothly, no problem at all. In order to protect your private personal information and not post it on this public thread, please message us in a private message with your first and last name and service address, and together we will get your Xfinity Internet activated working great, as it should be for you once and for all! To send us a private message, follow the steps below.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

The problem has been solved. Thank you for your excellent support!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

@user_6746c8 Thank you for meeting me in a private message, we look forward to continuing to assist you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here