U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 9:31 PM

TV pixelation after new modem

Modem replaced by Xfinity but TV pixelation since then. Cable box, coax cables changed, restarted numerous times. Pixelation stops when modem disconnected, but then so does internet. Please fix this!  I’ll go back to the old modem if needed. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

850 Messages

3 months ago

@user_30eda6 My team can help with your pixelation concerns today. Is this happening on every channel or just specific ones with the pixelation? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

All channels as well as shows recorded on the DVR. Not if downloaded on a device and not on streaming apps

Official Employee

• 

850 Messages

@user_30eda6 Since this issue is still happening (after modem/coax replacements), we can look further into this on our end as it may need a technician to come out. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I have the same problem. A technician has already been out and I still have the problem

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here