Clare_Conley's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Dec 31, 2020 10:00 AM

TV Picture Problem Affecting Entire Neighborhood

Since a protracted outage 12/16, our tv picture has been pixilating, freezing, black screen, channel temporarily unavailable.  All channels.  Sporadic but frequent.  All 5 of us on block are having the same problem.  All have contacted Comcast.  Here's the record for our house:  23 automated phone calls resulting in innumerable remote starts--nothing.  Talked to 6 people throughout the Northern Hemisphere.  4 protracted chat sessions.  3 separate tech visits.  3 new cable boxes, all wiring replaced and outside wiring reburied.  No improvement, no ability to contact anyone who can do anything except send a remote start or schedule a tech to replace components.  As I mentioned, all of us on block have had same problem since outage.  Need help.  Dish looking good.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

4 m ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Thanks.  Neighbor had Xfinity tech out for two hours plus yesterday-no improvement.  Cannot get anybody to look at the problem as a whole, not house by house, even when individual efforts don't solve the problem for the house.  Have given our last tech list of house numbers they've been at, but nothing.

If things don't get better in a day or so, we're going with Dish.

Official Employee

• 

181 Messages

4 m ago

I'm so sorry for the delay in response and to hear about the issues! We definitely want to get this resolved ASAP for you. Please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and send a private message with your name and service address so we can ensure that this is addressed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here