U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 1:35 PM

TV box/equipment delivery

I ordered Xfinity TV on October 4th. The equipment was supposed to be delivered to the store and they would let me know when to pick it up. It's almost been a week and I haven't heard anything yet. Can you help me?

Sincerely 

Remove personal information

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 days ago

@user_h2fw40

Thanks for reaching out to us I do apologize for any confusion, generally when customer choose the self install process https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/what-is-included-in-an-xfinity-self-install-kit we have two options on how the equipment is received to the customer,  one is we can ship it out via UPS or FedEx or the other is the customer goes directly to the store and pick the equipment up. Have you tried going to the local Xfinity store to pick up your TV equipment yet?

3 Messages

No I was told they would contact me when the store had it. But now I found out that it is being shipped to my home. It will take a little longer now.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_h2fw40

I do apologize for the misinformation that was provided.  our stores keep our Xfinity equipment in stock,

when we create the orders we don't have a way to notify the store that you have an order coming as you can go to any Xfinity store in your area.

the stores don't generally call out and let you know the equipment’s arrive because they already have them all in stock.

if you want the equipment faster than waiting on the UPS or FedEx shipping you can just go to the local Xfinity  https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers and pick up the equipment  and then just return the one that gets shipped out to you

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Ok... Thanks so much for letting me know. Have a great day. 😊

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_h2fw40 You're welcome! Just make sure to keep the receipt for the return to ensure it gets removed from the account. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here