user_Ew1030's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 4:44 PM

Closed

tv blackouts

We are writing you to inform you that we still have constant blackouts/freezing in our TVs (we have 4 boxes). It happens mostly in the morning and evenings. We ordered a service technician again, who came yesterday but was not able to fix it. He was one of many technicians that we at our house and not been able to resolve the issue. We have exchanged the boxes, the cables, even the tv sets and nothing has been a long term solution. We are a Comcast customer since 1997, and the problem occurred first when we moved to Erie, CO, in 2015. Over the years, we had many, many visits by Xfinity service and so far a permanent solution has not been found. I'm tired of restarting my TVs and call the customer service number, which always ends nowhere, unless I am lucky and get a service person here in the US.

I have invested too much time in a service that we PAY OVER $300.-- per month for and Xfinity so far has not been able to deliver the service expected. Please send us a service person who is qualified to fix a problem such as this-we think that we have been patient enough and expect this to be resolved in due course. Thank you, Lisa [Edited: "Personal Information"] and Elmar [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Please call [Edited: "Personal Information"] or email at [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Hello! Thank you for reaching out here on our Xfinity Forums today. Our team goal is to resolve all customer concerns and needs via social media. I can most certainly help you here. Please know while working with us, we are not instant chat platform. There will be delays in our responses, but I can assure you we will always do our best to reply to you ASAP. To get started, may I please have your full service address and am I working with Lisa or Elmar today? 

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

8 months ago

@user_Ew1030 

To protect your privacy, don't post your name and address here on these public forums !! 

Send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support;

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon  in the upper right corner or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging  

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon.

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window.

Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to send it.

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9  for an example.

[Permission from and credit given to BruceW].

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here