U

Monday, September 9th, 2024 6:14 PM

Trying to speak to a live person!!! Impossible!!!! Why!!!! [Edited]

Everything!  I have been trying to speak to someone for over three weeks plus, and have done pretty much everything wanted!!!!! Explained my issues over 100 times now and probably more!!! Still have not been connected to any at all!!! One of my main concern is why in world do you make it virtually no absolutely impossible for your customers to speak to a live pe

for help!!! My phone number is [Edited: “Personal Information”], could i please please please get a live person who has authority and can actually do something about major issues call me anytime!!!! Again my number is [Edited: “Personal Information”]!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_hl3lmw

We offer many options to speak with a member of our team. We do have our phone support through 1-800-XFINITY, and also our in person support at one of our Xfinity Stores. Our team here is a corporate based team that is happy to help with any concerns you might have. Can you provide some details on what is happening? Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Hello, "XfinityThomasB" the "Official Xfinity Employee:"  

Every time I (and folks like "user_hl3lmw") try to log-in to our accounts on the "xfinity.com" website, we get a message such as "Look's like something went wrongWe're sorry about that. Please try again.XCP GraphQL API Failure XCSCP."  Something is going wrong repeatedly or constantly on the website and the [Edited: "Language"].  "We" cannot contact or maintain connection go "your" website!  

Some of us have some little difficulties hearing or speaking clearly or with memory of the spoken word.  Some of us have difficulty using small screens and touch devices.  Your corporation seems not to care!  
Many of the outsourced Customer [Edited: "Inflammatory"] do not speak American English clearly and have poor phone habits regarding speaking too fast or too softly, or the equipment they have to use is substandard.  

Many of the personnel seem to be deficient in help-desk processes.  Or maybe they don't really care because they are only a contracted employee in another country.  

Dare ye address my critique? 
Have you, Mr. "XfinityThomasB," personally used the call-center? 
How many times?  
I will be very surprised if you reply to my critique with a non "boiler plate" reply!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_14e0c3 We are more than happy to assist you with you access concern to our website. We prefer you to have access to your account at anytime to do the things you need to when you need to. When this problem started, did you clear cache and cookies on the web browser you are using to access the website? This can help when you start getting the error message you mentioned. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

12 days ago

Why can't you contact [Edited: "Language"], you ask.  One reason (or the main reason) is that you are only a Residential Services consumer.  You're only one individual in their "captive audience."  When they got their franchise to exclusively provide services in your community who else could you contact to get TV Cable, Internet, or VOIP Phone service?  Once they were "gifted" the territory all competition was locked out and you were locked in. 

So why should [Edited: "Language"] care to treat you special when you have no other business choices for those services.  Thank your City or County Government for that situation!  Once a corporation gets an exclusive franchise and grows so big with no competition for so many years, you the individual is diminished to one of many consumers to be exploited.  [Edited: "Language"] is just one more corporation that considers itself "too big to fail."  

(edited)

1 Message

Last time I heard “too big to fail” it did not end well.   Good thing I have a backup connection throughy cellular provider.   Actually, theyre offering services here now.  I think I’ll check into that.

Hey Look!  It’s a fail.  :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here