milgauss19's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 8:00 PM

Trying to add unlimited data but getting message "Temporarily Unavailable"

Trying to add unlimited data to my account. I use my own modem so am looking for the +$30 per month option. I have seen other posts saying to DM ComcastMichael, but I can not seem to figure out how to direct message on here (?). Help! Need to get this added to my account as soon as possible.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@milgauss19 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Greetings, @milgauss19! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into when trying to add unlimited data to your account. I would like to have a further look into this and get this resolved for you. Since you already send a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

New to the Community?

Start Here