s2ps's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 22nd, 2024 1:43 PM

Triple Play Plan

I would like to see what promotions are available for current customers. I have the triple play plan and my bill has gone up considerably. Overall, I have been pleased with my services but the price increases are becoming too much for my budget.

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

28 days ago

s2ps, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. You can go to https://www.xfinity.com/planbuilder to see what options are available for you. 
You will want to ensure you are signed in using your Xfinity credentials in the upper right-hand corner of the page. If you need any assistance at all, just let us know and we would be happy to help. 

1 Message

That doesn't work.  The only plan I see downgrades my internet speed and forces me to chose mobile.  I don't want either of those things.  The plan builder tool stinks.

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

Hey user_9aibph sorry to hear thats not working for your needs. We can definitely check with you on what services and tiers you are looking for. Just send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here