U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, February 8th, 2024 7:33 PM

Closed

Triple Play plan

My monthly Triple Play plan with 1.2 gig Wi-Fi, 185 channels include MAX and Showtime and Home Phone plan went up $15 due to 2024 increase and $28 service deduction decrease plan ended. Attempted checking online for deals, communication with Chat and called in. Was unable to get anything other the reducing Wi-Fi speed which I am open too even though advertised as 1200 sometimes at peak times dips below 400, channel options are very limited with little decrease and focused to adding everything even though you do not watch most channels and confusing about dropping landline benefit. I am greeted as a Diamond member however deals I was able to get in the past as long time member appear gone. Xfinity used to have specific customer service to manage reasonable deals now usually a sales person promoting home security. Appears offers are for new members. I am not saying anything bad about customer service which have been very nice as they appear not to have ability that was once provided with current management.  I will stop into one of the brick and motor locations to see if they can tell me anything different. Just frustrated with limited good Wi-Fi options for changing who I contact with. Like many companies seems like charge more, offer less, and tie staffs hands. Sincerely, Old [Edited : Language]

Expert

• 

106.5K Messages

8 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @user_d2f34e,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback with us. We would be more than happy to perform a full account review and see if we can also assist with the intermittent Internet speeds you may be experiencing. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I was able to get all of the answers to my questions @ the X retail store. The service member was able to verify amounts of new plan which is at least desired $30 less, similar deal I had previously via replaced landline discount with Motorola G offer on my Mobile plan. I do have to wait for activation and display online for me to see for my state of mind. Wish that proposed plan and amounts were visible online or in email when negotiating for clarity.  Satisfied at this time until the next time.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I was able to get all of the answers to my questions @ the X retail store. The service member was able to verify amounts of new plan which is at least desired $30 less, similar deal I had previously via replaced landline discount with Motorola G offer on my Mobile plan. I do have to wait for activation and display online for me to see for my state of mind. Wish that proposed plan and amounts were visible online or in email when negotiating. Satisfied at this time until the next plan and maybe online product improves.

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

@user_d2f34e , thanks for letting us know you were taken care of at the XFINITY Store. I am glad to hear that things went well, and you are satisfied at this time. We appreciate your feedback and business. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here